Kendra Montage

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Walking with faith...

So last November I lost my job as a result of funding cuts in research. I didn't anticipate that six months later I would STILL be looking for work. It has honestly been a real emotional drain! I had no idea the way that what we do with each day could have such an impact on our emotional state of mind!

I have spent a lot of time studying for the LSAT but again I have had to put it off. I will be taking the LSAT in October.  I really hadn't anticipated putting it off but I simply didn't feel ready for the logic game section! I just can't screw this up!

I suppose I could try to stay in research for the rest of my life however, I have a dream! I want to help families heal from the trauma and torture that supposedly "well meaning" CPS workers inflict on unsuspecting families and their children!

I am looking for work to get me through because even if I do good on the LSAT in October I will not be able to start law school until the fall of 2013! It seems like a long way off, but I know it will move by in a flash!

I was invited to participate in a film made by a group that is against corruption in government. I am excited because this film will be shown to congress. Honestly those in government don't have a clue how deterimental DCFS/CPS has become and they NEED to know! I hope and pray that my story will open the eyes of some very influential people and some changes will come!

I certainly plan to do all I can to expose the trauma that I endured and show that CPS has NO evidence for the accusations they leveled against me! My name was cleared when this was brought to light in an administrative hearing, but unfortunatley we have corrupt juvenile court judges who simply don't care about the welfare of the people they are making judgments against!

If you are interested in learning about the video that I will be in follow this link:
http://www.lawlessamerica.com/
If you are interested in learning about how to protect yourself from CPS or similar government agencies follow this link:
http://www.americanfamilyrightsassociation.com/
If you want to become active in fighting for your rights as a parent follow this link:
http://www.parentalrights.org/

If you have had an experience with CPS or DCFS or other similarly named government body and want to share send an email to Bmailto:Bill@LawlessAmerica.com he will can get you in the movie to tell your story to congress! This is an awesome oportunity folks!


If you want to hear more about my story let me know! Click "join this site" and follow me! Let me know what you think by leaving comments and clicking the button at the top indicating "boring, interesting, or thumbs up!"  Thanks for spending a few minutes with me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment